Department for Research Support provides guidance on copyright and use of Creative Commons licenses in relation to research publishing and dissemination of research. The service guides in the following fields:
- Assignment of copyright to publisher (Copyright Transfer Agreements)
- Copyright in relation to open access publishing
- Use of copyrighted works and resources
- Use and application of Creative Commons licenses in publishing
- Use of Copydan’s licenses in connection with research and teaching
Visit the Research Portal for more guidance.
For guidance on Copydan's licenses, visit Copyright for teachers