all materials from The Royal Danish Library
in print or digital
You will need to wear a face mask or a face shield. And you will need to carry valid ID and proof of a negative COVID 19 test no older than 72 hours. You may be asked to show this on entering the library/campus.
Access to the study environments and the use of copy, print and scan facilities are now open at the following University library branches:
- University Library Frederiksberg, Dyrlægevej 10, 1870 Frederiksberg C
- University Library NORD, Nørre Allé 49, 2200 København N.
- University Library South Campus + dept. libraries, Karen Blixens Plads 7, 2300 København S
- Faculty Library of Social Sciences, Gothersgade 140, 1123 København K.
- The Black Diamond, Søren Kierkegaards Plads 1, 1221 København K
Access to departmental libraries and other libraries located in Copenhagen University buildings is for students and staff only, or if you have a special license to use the facilities. Read more about the requirements on KUnet
Self-testing COVID 19 centres are now established on each university campus.
We welcome you all back!